The Inner Adventure, Revitalise Nutrition, meandmyed.art, YogaPerspective and The Heart Space Manor present Body Love 101.
In today’s world, we are constantly bombarded with conflicting messages about how we should feel about our own bodies. Join us at the gorgeous Heart Space Manor for a luxurious four hour urban retreat, where you’ll learn about how to show your mind and body the love they deserve.
You’ll take home a glorious goodie bag packed with treats from a range of ethical Australian brands, and tuck into some silky chai from our tea station, while you fall in even deeper in love with the skin you’re in.
- Mindfulness practice, guided meditation and creative therapy exercises facilitated by Rosie Jackson, qualified counsellor from The Inner Adventure. All art supplies included!
- Nutritional guidance from Bronwen Greenfield, dietician from Revitalise Nutrition
- Body love presentation by Christie Begnell, mental health educator and online peer support worker from @meandmyed.art
- Grounding Yoga class lead by Amanda Naismith of YogaPerspective.
- Homemade Chai station with gorgeous tea from Teatotaler
- Goodie bags featuring discounts and vouchers to a range of ethical Aussie businesses with a focus on connection to body love, including The Acro Studio, Revitalise Nutrition, The Inner Adventure, YogaPerspective and more.
- Plus many more exciting features still to be announced!
Places are strictly limited!!
Early bird ticket release available via the button below from March 18th
2nd release available April 22nd pending availability.